Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Unit Study on Laundry???

One of the major advantages of homeschooling is the ability to have extra time...

...Extra time to do what ever we please ;)


Such as Learning Life Skills - Laundry :)


Skylee has been folding laundry for some time now and she really enjoys it! I remember when I was younger when I looked forward to being able to use the iron. I would iron everything I could find, including towels and washcloths :) CrAzY huh!! I grew out of that FAST!! LOL

Since Skylee has shown an interest in Laundry why not go in depth on how to do it properly? We are done with Sky's Kindergarten Curriculum so we are going to try to focus on unit studies this semester. Maybe in the direction of Love Services for Others... I also think it is important to teach her what she is interested in at that specific time. And Lucky me Laundry is what it is right now!! I love that I have a helping buddy with me in the Laundry room now instead of an extra one tromping on what I just folded :) She is growing up so fast. I just want to push pause...

I LOVE YOU SKYLEE BROOKE!! You are the best laundry helper EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment