Friday, October 30, 2009

Just For Your Enjoyment ;)


Me and the kiddos sat down tonight, after a long day of holding and cuddling with Doss because he was under the weather, and put in a movie that we have had for almost two months now. Yes Bran and I have a subscription to Netflix and we forget to watch the movies. Plus we also forget to send them back to get new ones. So in all honesty we could probably just buy the movies out right, not pay the subscription every month, and come out ahead. Anyway back on point! The movie that we were putting in was Evan Almighty. Right after we got sat down with our popcorn, snuggled in, and the movie started, I glanced out the window and noticed the most beautiful rainbow. What a coincidence, huh!?!? We thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, I know that I already have a post about my kids with a rainbow, but there is just
something about these things that I love ;)
It was absolutely magnificent!!!While Doss and I were admiring the front yard, Sky had ran around to look at the back. And much to our surprise it was just as beautiful. So here are a few shots I took. I hope you enjoy. We sure did!! :)




All this also comes from the LORD Almighty,
wonderful in counsel and magnificent in wisdom-Isaiah 28:29



No comments:

Post a Comment