Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun!!

Introducing Little Miss Shirley Temple Skylee has really shown an interest in Shirley Temple movies this year. So what better for her to be for Halloween, then Shirley Temple herself! At the looks of this picture I have no idea what I am going to do with my Skylee Brooke. She was really playing the part! This is the first year that Brandon has gotten to join us for the trick-or-treating so we made the best of it ;)
He was not the happiest camper ;) But always a great sport! This is the kiddos at Grammy and Papas house before we went to trick-or-treat our 2 houses that we were going to. Yeah I said 2 houses!
What was I thinking curling Sky's hair for an hour just to
trick-or-treat 2 houses?
Oh well, those 2 houses got to see how darn cute my kids were. ;)Gettin a little bit of extra Papa lovins before we hit the road.This is my serious chicken! Never cracks a smile in this suit. What am I saying, it takes a lot for him to crack a smile in any suit ;) But I can get him to do it. Love HIM!!! On our way to our last house! Skylee got the best Halloween treat at our first house. We trick-or-treated "Our" Patty's moms house and she had Skylee a Shirley Temple Paper Doll Book Set! Sky absolutely loved it. And Doss got lots and lots and lots of gum and a tractor. Your mom is so super sweet Patty!

Then we arrived at my Grandma's house.
I think this is where my mom gets her obsession with Halloween.
Grandma is the life of trick-or-treating!
She dresses up every year and when the kids come to her door
to get candy they never know what to do.
I love you Grandma, your the best.
Introducing "Grandma" I don't know what she is dressed up as? ;)
This is 5 of the 10 and 1/2 Great-Grand kids!
The whole gang that dressed up this year. Yeah we are a CrAzY bunch ;) But we have fun!
Can't leave a gathering without every group picture possible.
My Halloween Sweeties! I could just eat them up!
This is My Papa.
He always just sits back and watches Grandma scare all the neighborhood kids ;)
And this here is the BEST DAD in the World!!! I love you Dad!
Doss knows which one to go to! Papa will always open up his candy for him!
"Right where I wanna be!" There is no better place then between Grammy and Papa. This is the kiddos divvying up their candy stashes. I love these days of their lives.
And this is Super girl taking her dad on a flight around town ;)
I hope that you have enjoyed our Halloween night! I know that we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment