Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Locks of Love

I have what you can call somewhat of a bucket list. I'm not planning on dying anytime soon, but there are a few things that I have always wanted to do before I do. And one of these items I can cross off my list tonight. It was to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I have always been passionate about this one. So for the past 2 years I have been growing my hair out just to in turn, cut it all off. Patience is a very valuable quality and I have had plenty thus far. Well up until tonight anyway! I scheduled hair appointments for me, Sky, and Doss tonight and when we got there I had Sabrina measure to see if it was long enough. All I needed was 10 inches and sure enough I had 10 inches to spare. ONLY 10 INCHES to spare at that!! I told Sabrina, "Let's go for it!" So we did and now I'm kinda wishing my patience would have lasted a couple months longer. But oh well. My new motto is, "It's only hair~It will grow!" So here are some pics to walk you through my first checked off item on my so called bucket list.

BeforeCheesy Pic I know. But I had to have it ;)
Sky got to do the honors of the first cut!
Take a look at her haircut.
It turned out beautiful :)
And this is all you get to see of it.
If you wanna see the outcome, maybe we will run into each other soon.
Hint: Its shorter than it has ever been.
But remember, "It's only hair~It will grow!" If you ever get the urge to donate to Locks of Love check out this link.

1 comment:

  1. YOU are SOOOO Mean! Put the After Pictures On There!!!!! KK it's looks super cute! And You have done A Great Thing! Don't forget the real reason you did it ;) I know that you haven't, but when you get discouraged just think of all the good that has come from that! You have done such an honorable thing! You are such a Wonderful Person! Love you Lots Chick-Lit!

    ReplyDelete