Monday, September 28, 2009

My Doss

Doss Brody Clayton
When people look at my son they always say, "Awe his eyes look so sad." And they are right. Just looking at him he does look like a sad little boy. But once you get around him he is all smiles. Well okay sometimes you have to work really hard for those smiles, but he always has plenty for me and his daddy. You could say that he is somewhat of a"homebody." He loves just piddling around the house and doing his own thing. God has truly blessed me and Bran with two wonderful children that I will always cherish. They are our world.
My lil' rounder! He loves his new Hat he got at the Rodeo. He also loves to follow the kittens into the bean field. And since he still doesn't talk much we have to be very careful to see where he is going because the beans are taller than he is. I looked out there the other night and it looked like the bean field had turned into a cotton field. ;)He hasn't yet figured out if he has that love for horses that his sister was born with.
Gotta Love Him!! I Do Anyway!! ;)
See he does know how to smile. ;)
This is one of his favorite people in the world. If he could go with Papa everyday he would gladly do it. Papa says when he's potty trained he will be with him everyday.
Yep! That's my boy! Like I said in an earlier post, he is ALL BOY, and lives to get dirty.






1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I think I could just eat him up!! (That's a joke. I wouldn't really do that)!

    ReplyDelete