Monday, September 21, 2009

My Sky

Skylee Brooke Clayton
What can I say? Sky is one of my most precious jewels. She is different from any other little girl that I know. And this is probably due to her being my own. She is always making me laugh and at the same time always pushing my buttons. I guess that last part just comes with the territory of being a mom though. Here are some of her 4 year old pictures that Sky's Patty and I took the other day at Crowley's Ridge State Park and one of their Hay fields. It was such a pretty day!


Sky loved throwing pennies in the wishing well. She almost loved it too much and she wouldn't look at the camera. But this one turned out just fine.
She is growing up tooooo fast. Her daddy can't decide if he likes this picture or not. He says she looks too old. ;(
This picture was taken at the end of the day and this is exactly how Skylee felt. She was a trooper though. She did great for the most part.
I love this girl sooooooooo much!

When you ask Skylee what
she wants to be when she
grows up she will tell you
a Cowgirl that runs around
those barrel things. She loved
the rodeo and can't wait to go
riding again.
This is MY SKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment