Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Henson Christmas Party 2009!

One party that I look forward to every year is the Henson Christmas Party. We have such a great time! It is so nice to have such a big family to get together with at Christmas time. We are truly blessed. The kids get to open gifts and go wild and play thanks to Aunt Brina who rents 7th and Muellers Gym for us to come and enjoy. This is Doss's first gun and even though it was broke when he opened it :( He LOVED it!!!! :o) He went around pow, powing all night. Well at least until cousin Anna Kate opened up her pink Dora the Explorer tea party set and then the gun was History! What can I say Doss likes pink. His friend Cash must have rubbed off on him ;) Skylee got a barrel racing toy set that she absolutely fell in love with also. She immediately quit what she was doing in the gym and played with her horse and rider for a long while.
Some of the family didn't get to make it and we really missed them. Maybe they will be able to make it next year! Already looking forward to it!



It's not like me to not take millions of pictures, but for some reason this year this is all that I got. I guess I was having too much fun with my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment