Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jonesboro Christmas Parade 2009!

Brandon had to walk with the Firestation in the Jonesboro Christmas Parade this year and I think that they had a wonderful time. It was sooooo cold the night of the parade so mom gave in and gave the kids some of their Christmas presents early this year. She got them Gloves, Hats, Bibs, and Warm Coats! They loved them. I've always thought that Brandon's baby pictures reminded me of the boy on A Christmas Story, and this kinda reminded me of that movie! Doss had so many layers of clothes on he couldn't move! But he looked so sweet! Brandon's mom went with them so that Brandon could walk in the parade! She's the best mother-in-law! She is always willing to help out anytime we ask her to. Thank you so much Minnetta, We Love You! And the kids love going and being with her Grandma and Papa too, so that's just an added bonus! :o)
Getting all decked out for the Cold parade! This is my Uniformed Hubby and Kids ready to go!
I had to take pictures before they left because I don't like missing family events and for some reason I didn't get to make it to the parade with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment