Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nanny 911 Please Help!!!!


Okay, so anyone that knows me and my family know that we have had a 27 year drought of boys in our family! Therefore we have been used to the girly things in life like: princesses, make-up, coloring, and girly, sassy, attitudes. Well much to my surprise when Doss came along we were introduced to little boy things like: wrestling, spitting, cars and trucks, and mischievous little boy things that I can not comprehend at all!! My friends that have sons have to keep me in check sometimes because some of the things that this little guy does makes me think, "OH NO WHAT HAVE WE GOT HERE!!!"

Take for instance just this past week I was getting everything cleaned up for lunch, the kids were watching a movie on the couch while I was vacuuming the daycare room and Doss takes it upon himself to get all of the cups, with lids may I inform you, and set them out of the fridge. Well I seen him doing it so I thought to myself, "Awe that's sweet he's helping momma set the table for lunch." When I went back in the daycare room to put the vacuum cleaner up I didn't think twice about what he was doing at this point because he had went and sat down when he noticed I seen him set the cups out. Little did I know that he had more to his plan than just that! I walk back into the dining room and much to my surprise my son had taken every lid off of the 7 cups of milk and dumped them onto the coffee table!! For no reason at all mind you, just because he felt like it I guess!! So I try to stay calm and tell him to back away from the table when in his mind he feels like splashing around in his milk masterpiece!!! Milk was going everywhere! And as if that wasn't enough, when he realizes that I am serious and very upset he takes his milk drenched hands and stamps the couch all the way down running from me. So you tell me, Does this not remind you of all those kids on Nanny 911 that just do horrible things for no apparent reason? We just pray that this doesn't continue on a regular basis. I have been told that boys will be boys and you just gotta try to redirect them in a more productive way! One good thing did come out of it though, it forced me to get on my hands and knees and mop my floors the right way!!!

Who Me? Couldn't Be!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment