Thursday, February 18, 2010

Smith Christmas 2009!

When I first got married I have to admit, that when the holiday season rolled around, I kinda dreaded it. It seemed like we were pulled every which way imaginable just so that we could make an appearance at each house we needed to make it to. And it was a little overwhelming! :o Little did I know then, but I know now, that we are so tremendously blessed to have "So" many places to go! Brandon and I both have wonderful families that love to get together! And to me this is such an awesome problem to have. So if my post seem like Christmas is never going to stop, just hang in there we are 1/2 way done. ;)
Doss, Sky, and Papa
Doss, Layne, and Sky playing before presents!!!


Yeah it's super hard to get a family photo with this whole bunch looking and acting normal, so we take what we can get!
Will and Bailey sitting
around looking adorable!


So check this picture out! This was the very first one that was taken and they were all looking! Pretty good job if you ask me! This is 9 of the 11 Great-Grandkids Grandma and Papa have now! We are so Blessed!


Doss Brody

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and remember I only have 2 more post about Christmas coming! Almost there!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, your mom didn't look too happy wearing that hat ;)Fun Times! And yes that is a good problem to have.

    ReplyDelete