Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Please Stay This Close Forever!!!!

We were getting ready for Christmas at Grandma and Papa's house, and I knew I better get pictures before we got there because Skylee was wearing white! And you would think that at 4 she would be getting better about not spilling things on her, but look who she has for a momma! I'm always spilling things on myself!
My little man is growing up so fast. Her shirt says it all!
My handsome Man!
They can be so innocent at times!!!
Just wait for a new post called "Nanny 911", you will hear just how innocent little Doss Brody can be at times!)
I love love love this picture! Because he is always watching big sister and trying to do what she is doing!!
I pray that they will be this close forever! We will see! (ha, ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment